Tuesday, August 22, 2017

TV Talk

Bringing back shows....

So we got to see Gilmore Girls brought back and I was quite disappointed....

Will and Grace will be back in the fall...

It made me think what shows would I like to see brought back?

Well immediately I would say Buffy The Vampire Slayer... But could that show really be brought back?

I mean The vampires have kinda aged and well vampires don't.... Sarah Michelle Geller I'm sure could still kick butt as Buffy!

I miss that Strong Female Role being shown on TV. 

Lets be honest, Supergirl doesn't give me that I'm ready to go save the world feeling....

Now on Smallville, with Laura Vandervoot playing Supergirl I totally felt that feeling.

Speaking of Laura... Her show Bitten I don't feel like got enough air time... I need more of that show for sure!

The next TV Show I would bring back would be One Tree Hill!

Tree Hill would defiantly be a place I would like to get lost in again!

Only could we have Peyton back?

Peyton and Quinn together I bet would be so funny!

Of course, I want to see Brooke and Peyton back together as the BFF's we love!

Also, Chris Keller is a must!!


Alright so those are the shows I want back:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Smallville
Bitten
One Tree Hill


What would be your Bring back TV Show?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...