Sunday, March 16, 2014

A little check off my list....

Hello everyone! So I tried a new recipe today! Thanks to my sister and her Tastefully Simple products! It was so good I have to share this recipe with you!

This recipe was made with the Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto mix seasoning which you can purchase on the website  Tastefully Simple so you can make this awesome recipe.





Cheesy Pesto Chicken Dip

Ingredients:

2(5oz) cans of white Chicken
8oz softened cream cheese
1 cup of mayonnaise
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3-4 tbsp. dry Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto mix


Ingredients

Combining in the bowl

Baking in the oven

Already been dug into!!!


You combine the ingredients, then spread into a shallow baking dish or pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 mins you serve it with crackers.

It was so easy and so GOOD! Let me know if you make this yummy dip! 

<3 Ashley


1 comment:

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...