Monday, July 17, 2017

Kissing My 20's Good Bye : I did it!

Hey!

Good Morning!

How is everyone doing today?

I am so excited to share this with you!

I saw this and always said to myself that when I turned 30 I was going to do this myself. 

Well I did!

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I did an Adult Cake Smash!

Happy 30th Birthday to myself!

Now this wasn't your typical Adult Cake Smash... I let the Fur Babies join in on the fun as well!

Plus, I didn't get as messy as I should have... I mean eww...

That's when I thought," What have I gotten myself into?"

It was such a fun experience! 

Just to be silly for a moment and enjoy life!

I'm sure people are going to look at these pictures and be like why? 

Honestly, I didn't want to tell anyone I was doing them just for that reason but afterwards well... yeah I did it. 

You have to have fun in life and this was so much fun and I mean we did get our family picture taken but the Fur babies and I had a blast eating cake!

I am so Thankful that our family friend Sarah was able to make this dream come true for me!

Doing this helped me get over the meltdown of turning 30!

It's really just a number and I should be grateful I am still alive to be silly!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Let me know what you think?














Would You do a cake smash?


We also took some Family pictures as well and They were so good I had to share them with you as well! 





 Of course, I had to get her to take our pictures in our Redskin Jerseys! 






Think someone found out he's not really the Favorite......


Hope you enjoyed all of the pictures!

If you would like to see more of Sarah's work she has a website : Sarah Elizabeth Photography

She definitely doesn't disappoint and honestly I don't think I have ever taken pictures and loved every single one of them but with her I have!

Thank you for checking out my post!

Hope you have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley





12 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I love this idea! & You definitely look amazing for 30!

    www.lifeasavirgin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like such a kind and cheerful spirit! Keep up and rock that age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it comes so much faster than we think! Im getting up there too! Im in my late 20's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! It looks like you really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are adorable. Congratulations on reaching a milestone birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...