Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday morning Navy Blues...

Good morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I have had a busy week so that's why I haven't made a post. I'm very sorry...please forgive me!

I realized I never told you about my lace dress outfit I wore to the Bridal shower. I showed you what I am planning on wearing to the wedding but never showed you what I did wear to the shower! How silly!

Navy lace dress and boots!!





I got my navy lace dress from kohls my statement necklace from Walmart and my boots I have had for years and I got them from Body Central back when Dukes Of Hazzard movie came out.


Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...