Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Flawless

Have you been looking for tips on how to get that flawless makeup look? Have you tried different makeup tricks.... You know with the spoons or other kitchen accessories?  It never looks right or looks like you just caked on makeup!






 Well have no fear... I am here to help you out!





Younique products can really help create that flawless look! I am in love with how light feeling these products are. It's amazing! All natural products! I would break out bad once I sweat with my old makeup on and now I haven't had a problem!




Today, I want to share with you all about the Liquid Foundation.This stuff has been called "Liquid Gold" , "Air Brush In A Bottle", and "Photo Shop In A Bottle" for a good reason!


The Liquid Foundation has been out of stock since November! Slowly this month  all colors have come back in stock and Today all are available for purchase!


I wear Velour in the Winter and Taffeta in the Summer. If you would like to be color matched. Contact me! I'd love to help out!

Or you can try this quiz and find out which color you are! I tried it and it told me my color I had been matched with from a Younique Presenter... Taffeta!  




If you have any questions at all please please please contact me... I would love to help out!



<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...