Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring up with Clean Slate and Beauty Sleep


Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you?

I have some questions......

💜Who has skin?
💜How are you taking care of it?
💜Did you know I could help?
💜Do you want amazing skin?
💜Did you know our products are tested to European Standards?
💜 Do you want to reverse the signs of aging or sunspots?
💜Do you want to absolutely love the skin you're in?
💜 Did you know going to bed with makeup on can age your skin up to seven times FASTER?


If you answered any of these questions.. Yes! Please Help me! OMG! No way! 

Then these 2 Collections that feature products from our Royalty Skin care line are ones you are going to want to learn the most about!



- Clean Slate -



Includes:

Rose Water
Instant Lifting Serum
Choice of Cleanser
Choice of Moisturizer

Plus that Awesome, Cute bag!




- Beauty Sleep -


Includes:

Time Correcting Night Cream
Uplift Beauty Serum
Detoxifying Mask
Choice of Cleanser

Plus that Awesome, cute bag!

Out of the 2 collections.... Beauty Sleep would be my favorite!

I love...Love...LOVE the detoxifying mask!

Plus all the moisturizing you get from the night cream over night.... Golden!


If you have questions about these Collections.... please feel free to ask!

You can also go the website and take a look around Younique

Have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...