Friday, November 3, 2017

Somebody has been chewing my shoes!

Hey!

Hello!

Well.... What can I say? 

There's a cute little shoe kidnapper in my house.... and at first I looked at it as a Thank you I needed to get rid of those anyway..... 




But this last pair... I did cry a little but was alright.....Guess you could say Oswald Has Expensive taste....


Ladies and Gentlemen.... Mr. Oswald Cobblepot Jones..... ate my Coach flats...




I was being nice and left Audrey and him in the kitchen while I went to the store really quick... 30 mins tops... he was left with bones, blanket, water, toys, and a kiss bye.

In that 30 mins... He decide to pull shoes off the shoe rack from the top shelf...

I really can't stay mad at him for doing that... 


I mean look at his face....





Sweet boy that eats shoes when he's bored...

I love him anyway!

Has your furbaby chewed anything?

Did you forgive them?

Tell me in the comments!

Have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...