Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January Younique Kudos!

Happy 2018!

Can't believe it's January!

New Month New Kudos!

This one has me MIND BLOWN!

Of course I am super excited because it's lip products!!

But these...

These lip products I have never heard of...

A powder form lip product..

Have you heard of such a thing?

Younique is always teaching me new things about the makeup world!

It's so awesome!

Here's what I know so far about the Kudos

Moodstruck Crush is their name.... Lip powder featuring encapsulated water technology that transforms from powder to cream instantly! 



Here are your 3 colors you will receive in the Kudos








I am absolutely intrigued!


I can't wait to try these out!

Plus don't these colors make you think of Valentines day?

Are you interested?

Grab your Kudos Now!!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...