Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Really... It's only Tuesday?

Hello everyone! Can you believe it's only Tuesday night..... I feeling like it should be Thursday night. I am very sleepy, had a pretty busy day. At work, we had our spring party where the class got to do an egg hunt and then eat some healthy and not so healthy treats.  It was fun! Although I was very surprised that none of the kids did I what I did when I was their age at the egg hunt!

 Let me explain and to do that we need to travel way back.....back.....more.....yeah keep going.....back....back.....back.... alright....no wait more.... okay perfect! Sorry got a little carried away.....anyway, so when I was in preschool ,the little blonde that I was, was wondering how and why all my friends were running past all these eggs I was finding  in my egg hunt well come to find out the girl I was following had a hole in her basket and I was just picking up all her eggs that were being dropped from her basket......



I wanted to share with you all that the Mark. Island Elegance Maxi Dress that I told you about in my What's Next? Post came in! It is so beautiful! It fits perfectly and for sure will be my new favorite! It has swirls of blues,greens,and golds in the high-low type of dress.



Sorry the picture isn't perfect my boyfriend took it for me and out of the 40 he took this was the best. I can't wait to wear this dress this summer! 

The dress will be available for you to purchase in about 2 weeks. It is featured in the Mark Campaign 10 & 11!
Be sure to visit www.youravon.com/aeanes to make your purchase!

Hope yall have a wonderful night! Sweet Dreams!
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...