Monday, April 7, 2014

Talk nerdy to me....

Hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a wonderful day! It was a rainy one here.... Rain on a Monday...seems just not nice


How exciting! I received an overwhelming request to post a picture of myself in the outfit I talked about in my last blog post. Messages saying, " post a picture of you in your Superman shirt and maxi skirt." " the outfit sounds so cute I wanna see!"


Okay Okay Okay.... Here you go!


 Plus I wanted to share with you a funny moment I experienced while wearing this outfit!


Now at the time I didn't have my glasses on but I had got to the grocery store and two boys, I'd say about 16 or 17, were walking down the same aisle I was stopped on reading the back of the brownie mix box. Well one of them says, "Dude... look its a hot nerd." I didn't think anything of it... I mean they couldn't have been talking about me right? His friend says, " No... she is hot but I don't think she's a nerd." They walk closer to me and the first one says' " she is she's got lactose milk and all."  Yes ladies and gentlemen I did have lactose milk in my cart because I am lactose and tolerant to milk... at that moment I simply bowed my head and walked on then busted out laughing! 

I'm not sure how to really take that.... take it as a compliment for being a hot nerd or be upset I was called a nerd?! 

Either way it was so funny and it is a story I will be telling for a while! 
So if you are looking to recreate this outfit for yourself...get you card ready to do some shopping! 


 Comic book tees
Red Maxi Skirts
Leave me some love and let me know how much you love this post!
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...