Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hats off it's Sunday!




Good morning! The Wifi is working so I am going to post and write up and many as I can so you will have some reading material while you are lounging by the pool this week!  Accessories with your bikinis are a must this summer! Hats are a must! Coverups are a must! Koozies are a must! Beach towels are a must! This post is dedicated to the hats! Whether its a baseball cap, floppy hat, or a straw fedora hat! They each bring cuteness to your day in the sun! 



 Fedora:
 
Floppy:
 
Baseball Caps: 

Of course the Baseball cap I have is a monogrammed one! Which you can purchase yours at Design Diva That's where I purchased mine from and I love it!


Enjoy your day! Remember apply that sunscreen!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...