Thursday, June 12, 2014

thoughts...comments....

Good morning! How did everyone like Pretty Little Liars? I don't believe that girl is A.... I hope she isn't A.... she isn't one I picked to be A! 

So I totally thought today was Friday... Whomp it's Thursday! which is fine it gives me an extra day to get things prepared for my weekend and from the sounds of it...it's going to be busy! Friday is my sister's bday and she wants to go bowling! Saturday is a day on the lake and then going to see The Silver Bullets play that night. Sunday will be a cookout with my family to celebrate my awesome day for Father's day!!

I am so ready for the fun and I have no idea what I am going to wear... eek!


Hope yall have a wonderful day! Comment below any weekend plans you may have or just say hi!
I have some cool posts coming up and I can't wait for you all to see my 4th of July Ideas!!! 
<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...