Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall fun has kidnapped me....

Good Morning! Hello! Happy Friday!  I hope you haven't forgotten about me! Life has just been so busy lately and I think yesterday was the first day I was able to step back and go whoa it's NOVEMBER already! It's been crazy my boyfriend and I have literally had to do something everyday/weekend for a while. 

This weekend we are going to Charlottesville  this weekend with our friends to visit some Wineries and Breweries! I can't wait! 

Then guess what?! We only have 23 days until our cruise! we booked our excursion last night! eek!





Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...