Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Chicken and Dumplings!!!!

Hello! Good Morning! Hope everyone slept well! 


I'm so excited that I found an easy recipe for Chicken and Dumplings! You know how I am on snow days I just like to cook and stay inside and watch movies or Netflix!! Well, with the slight coldness I have been dealing with this Fall, it made me a little worried. I also had a nightmare it snowed but it was all good I just needed to get back under the blanket. 

Anyway, I went searching on Pinterest  and I came across a pin that took me to this site Crowned Creations 

So I went to Walmart right away got all the ingredients and got to cooking! The recipe was so easy! Our meal was so delicious! I totally see this being a meal I will be cooking on our snow days and not be afraid to share with others! 

I served the Chicken and Dumplings with Garlic bread and Sweet Tea! 





Hope you enjoy this dish! Comment below and let me know how you like it!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Stay warm and stay smiling!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...