Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baby... We're cruising....

Hello everyone! I have been busy typing up some posts and I felt like telling you my cruise before anything else! The next 4 posts will be about the Cruise, which was Amazing! I would so do another one in heartbeat! Carnival Cruises really outdo themselves! The staff and food were out of this world! Our cruise was a 6 night on and we visited Jamaica, Grand Turk, and Nassau

Our Cruise was on the Carnival Breeze Ship I felt as if we were in a mansion on the ocean! There was always something to do! Comedy shows, movies one the deck, pools, hot tubs, live music, and dance shows. 

The food was amazing the whole floor was covered with buffet stations. there was Guy's Burger joint... Tacos from the Blue Iguana....on the Sea days there was BBQ and Hotdogs. The best was Pizza Pirate pizza was available 24 hrs. I was in heaven! 

The rooms I thought would be a lot smaller then they were! I really loved everything about this ship! 

I can't wait for our next cruise!

















Tomorrow I will tell you about our first stop which was to Jamaica!  
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...