Monday, December 29, 2014

Hello world!

It has been a while since I posted anything! I have just been busy living life! I am on break this week from work so my goal is to make enough posts to get myself ahead of the game! I have to tell you all about the cruise, the new recipe I am going to try to make, and show off my Christmas gifts! You will never guess what I got for Christmas! 


Then there is always those goals I wanted to achieve in 2014 and I will need to make new goals for 2015!  


So buckle up for all the posts you are about to read within the next few days! I can't wait to share it all with you!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...