Sunday, February 8, 2015

Goals

Hello everyone! What a beautiful weekend it was here! Such a tease with having 70 degree weather! I am ready for that everyday! Audrey and I played outside for a long time both yesterday and today!

Can everyone please give me a round of applause because I was a very good girl and I did Zumba Monday night, Tuesday afternoon, I Country Line Danced Wednesday night, Zumba Thursday night, Country Line Danced Friday night and I just did Zumba Toning DVD this afternoon! I am so freakin sore! It's worth it though it's that good sore feeling!








 I also signed up with Weight Watchers I haven't fully started with it yet I am going to be full force come tomorrow. I just was a little over whelmed with the reading and trying to figure out how many points the foods I eat at restaurants are. It was very depressing but I'm over it I read everything and I went grocery shopping so I am ready to tackle this week full force!

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

If you do Weight Watchers I would love any tips or recipes and if you don't but you are doing any fitness goals yourself please share them!

Summer is on it's way and I want to look and feel the best I have ever felt this Summer!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...