Monday, February 9, 2015

Motivational Monday....

Good morning! Happy Monday morning.... 

Whew! My body is sore! My legs and back are on fire today! whoot whoot!

Note to self : never leave The Avengers movie on tv while trying to fall asleep because Kris will stay up and watch the whole movie and keep scaring you and Audrey while yall are snuggled up sleeping and then will go into work late because he didn't sleep  much..... MEN!


Progress is Progress no matter how small! Great quote to get this day started! Today is my First day of Weight Watchers full force! I will lose the weight and work on toning up for Summer. I am in a wedding May 16th, so I hope to be looking and feeling how I want to be feeling at this moment and time! I can do it! I will do it! 

I was looking into getting the next dvd set of Zumba. it comes with a step this time and has extra dvds with it that focus on certain body part workouts! I would love to get it! I hope I stay this focused and motivated! Please help me!   


Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...