Monday, August 8, 2016

Sorry for staring....I was looking at your Makeup...

Helloooooo!! How are you today?! hope you are doing awesome because guess what? YOU ARE AWESOME!!! 
Anyway, so I have a bit of a studying people problem here lately and worse with TV shows too. I am missing what they are all saying because I am checking out their makeup!

Like for real it's bad, Kris must roll his eyes every time we go out now because I am always telling the waitresses how I love their eye shadow or their lip color.  The other night I was like, " um my wrap isn't right but that is a great lip color on you." Kris was like What in the world she messed up your order and I said but she didn't mess up that color choice.... hahaha

Orange Is The New Black big fans of the show and yet I found myself missing what was going on because I was checking out their eyeliner.... Right? Please tell me that was a big impact on yall this past season too!


With the winged eyeliner inspiration from Orange Is The New Black,
I found a tool that helps create those eye liner wings because... let's be honest those wings are hard to achieve

Visit Wing Cosmetics and order your tool that will help you get that winged look! 

SUPER EASY!

Here is your tool and you get one for both eyes. 


All you do is with your liquid eyeliner you color the "wing" part of the tool. place the tool on your closed eye and roll it off like a stamp!

It was super easy to do. Now yes I did have it on my cheek one time but nothing the Younique Shine make up remover wipe couldn't take off real quick for me. 

I lined my eyes with the Younique  Moodstruck Eyeliner pencil in the color Perfect and the used the Moodstruck liquid eyeliner in the color Perfect on the wing part of the tool.

Younique Liquid Eyeliner

I colored in any gaps that might have been made with then pencil.





I am super excited to have tried this and it worked out so easy! 

If you all try the tools let me know! 

<3 Ashley










No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...