Thursday, August 11, 2016

What A HIT!

Hello! How are you today? Hopefully fantastic! 

In Honor of Thirsty Thursday.... I figured I would show off The Stock The Bar Party Kris and I threw for our wedding!

The object was for the guest to bring a bottle of wine and/ or a pack of beer to help us stock up and be able to serve them at the wedding. 

Kris and I decided to give back to them and  have a cook out and an outdoor movie!

It was such a hit!

We borrowed the outdoor movie set up and I am pretty sure by next summer we will have our own!

Drunk In Love table that had wine punch and then pictures of Kris and I with Jones Sodas!!

LOVED THIS!!

Used Pallets as a table for everyone

Can't have a movie with out pop corn!!



Nice little dent made



I was quite pleased with how well it all turned out! 

Can you believe in 29 days, I will be Mrs. Jones?! 

It's flying!

If you threw a Stock The Bar party, I would love to hear all about it. 

Comment below any thoughts or feelings you have about this post! 

I would Love to hear from ya'll!!

Enjoy your day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...