Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Did it all for the Potato Wedges!

Hey!

Hello!

How are you doing?

It's so super cold here... brrr... 

Well I have to tell you this funny story...

Now, my friend and I got our Boston Terrier puppies from the same litter... 

We live like 3 mins away... talk everyday... not just about them but we will randomly ask those "is yours doing this? " questions.

Yesterday, I was sent a picture of 2 Boston puppies and her asking did I want to get another one for Christmas?

Umm... No thank you is what I said...

I know shocking!

But really... I'm super happy with my 2 fur babies and well maybe a human baby might be our next step...

Anyway... so with the cold and all we were saying how the Fur Babies weren't staying outside long and so on...

Next message I get says: Well my dream was just crushed... I just got a call from the store saying Rufus is sitting in the parking lot being fed Potato Wedges....

That has made me laugh so hard to just imagine this Cute Boston sitting and waiting for potato wedges to come his way!

I mean it may be cold but some warm potato wedges might be worth the walk in the cold! 

I have told her that Audrey and Rufus can't have a play date together... I don't want him to tell her about the store being so close and that a dream of hers can come true!!!

So I guess this is a reminder to hug your Fur Babies tight and keep them warm... cause in that 2 seconds you turn your back...you never know when a potato wedge might be calling their name!!!




<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...