Friday, December 8, 2017

The Decorations are up!


Happy December!!

Christmas is my favorite Holiday!

Brings out the kid in me a little more than a normal day!

I'm addicted to this Buffalo Check Plaid!!!

We might even have PJs to match that are Buffalo Check print. 




Our tree! Which has colored lights because Kris insisted that it's not Christmas without colored lights... At first I was like ugh because I had a vision.... but I like it!





Trying to show you our stockings.... these 2 thought you would rather see them!


They are kinda cute though!



She's a beaut Clark!

We also have an Elf This year!

His name is Barnaby!

My niece comes to my house after school and I help her with her homework and there are some days where she isn't wanting to study.... so Barnaby is gonna tell Santa!!!

He will be shown on a post that's all about him!

Hope you all enjoy each moment you have with your friends and family!!


Thank you all for reading!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...