Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Feel Good Friday!

Good morning everyone! So I am starting week six of Weight Watchers and I have lost 5 pounds so far and I am feeling great! I have had a lot of people tell me that they can tell I have lost weight, so that is exciting!


 Even greater news, I tried on the bridesmaid dress to the wedding I am sweating for and It fits!

 I have been doing Zumba from the at home dvds  close to every night and doing a yoga barre class on Sunday for the past 2 weeks! 
I do Exhilarate and Ripped dvds of this pack. 

Just got this set in the mail and so far I have done Leg and Glutes one 

I am pushing myself that is for sure and I am so proud since I feel so good about myself! 

The Weight Watchers program was overwhelming at first but I have found the things I like and tried now things to find the substitutes for the bad things I have been eating.

I am loving the Smart Ones that Weight Watchers promotes and the points are on the box!
So Far The Spicy Chicken Slider (5pts) is my favorite! 

Alright, I hope everyone has and wonderful and I will try to keep you all updated better!



<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...