Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Good morning! I am like a little kid today! My boyfriend and I already exchanged gifts! So exciting! We just ate some cinnamon rolls and then it is time to clean up and head over to my parents and then we stay with his tonight and have Christmas with his family tomorrow!



My sister and I have already been telling each other where Sonata is it's our thing haha she was all into tracking him when I was little and I didn't really care to keep up with it but now being older and understand it is pretty neat. Norad Santa Tracker Visit their website and join in on the fun!




Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!


<3 Ashley




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...