Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
My holiday was wonderful! I definitely needed this little break and much needed family time! 



After watching Christmas Vacation with my family last night,
we spent today decorating for Christmas, we have a tree up in our bedroom and a tree in our living room and candles are in the windows! I of course got new dish towels, place mats, and napkins! I'm so addicted to decorating, the kitchen however, is still in the process of being decorated. I am waiting for my napkin rings and haven't gotten my Baby, its cold outside sign yet.








<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...