Monday, December 23, 2013

Elf On The Shelf!!!

I love being a teacher especially during the holiday seasons. I was lucky enough to be in a Classroom this year and enjoy the Elf On The Shelf along with the kids. I came up with a few ideas but The lead teacher in my classroom took care of the rest.

The Elf On The Shelf will totally be something I will want to do with my kids and I know my parents would have had so much fun with that when my sister and I were kids.

If you don't know the story behind The Elf On The Shelf... Visit Elf On The Shelf

Here are a few pictures of the Elf that visited my classroom Jingles! Enjoy!!

Happy Holidays!

<3 Ashley








Horrible Spiderman let Jingles drop in the afternoon... an emergency call to Santa happened that day!

Result of Spiderman dropping Jingles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...