Saturday, December 21, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas....

Well I enjoyed preparing goodies for my friends and family to come over. I am excited and very proud of myself. Its as if I have become Susie homemaker overnight almost. Ever since I have moved in with my boyfriend I have become craftier and cooking a lot more then just Easy Mac! Yet I still have my Carrie Bradshaw moments.
I cant wait for everyone to show up and have some fun! Check back tomorrow and find out how the party went and maybe you could get some ideas for your holiday party!

2 comments:

  1. All your hard work showed. The little "grinch" appetizers were so cute. The trees were pretty too! You really are becoming Susie Homemaker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you so much! I think I was more excited to show it off to you. It isn't as beautiful as your decorating and party set ups but you were my inspiration

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...