Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Grab the pop corn.....

Hello Hello! TV Talk Tuesday! As you know I love Netflix because it lets me binge watch TV Shows so I can catch up or just get into a new show! If you aren't signed up you should! 

Well I thought Orange Is The New Black season 3 started back June 1st.... I was wrong.... totally starts this Friday the 12th.  I will be making sure our TV snacks are available! I plan on watching the show until I fall asleep! 




 Anyway, when I was looking to watch Orange Is The New Black, I found that because I love Buffy The Vampire Slayer, they suggested I watch a show called Bitten.... Well I am so glad they did because It is AMAZING! Werewolves and Men shirtless Galore!  I have watched all of Season 1 and I can't wait for season 2 to be added to Netflix! 



Luckily, to hold me over for a little bit.... Well only tonight....Pretty Little Liars comes on! I thought last week this season started off AWESOME! That was a great episode to get us back into the show! I was on the edge of my seat and jumping here and there because it was a bit creepy!  I can't wait to find out more!! Like, who is Charles? How is Sarah connected to Charles? 




If you are going to be watching tonight ENJOY!!! 

Comment your thoughts below!

<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...