Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hi.... Remember me?

Hey everyone! ummm...wow! I'm so very sorry. My life has been super busy and jam packed with Fun and learning life lessons that I haven't had a chance to sit and type my thoughts away. 

I am very proud of myself because I have lost 12 pounds since February! The bridesmaid dress had to be slimmed down 2 dress sizes! I now measured into 2 more bridesmaid dresses as a size 6!

Yes, you read that right.. I said 2 more bridesmaid dresses! My friend's getting married and My sister! I am going to be my sister's maid of honor! 

Audrey is on week 3 of her training classes and has won Star Student 2 weeks in a row! She has also giving me a scare and is getting better from that now! 

Well there's a little bit of an update... I hope to have time to go all into the details with you here soon! 


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...