Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Say Whaaaat?

Hello everyone! Aren't you proud of me! You have gotten to read a post everyday this week so far! I am very proud of myself! Whoot Whoot!

Tonight, My Pre-k class graduates and I have already started to tear up. I believe this has been my favorite class. Each one of the students warms my heart and melts it from time to time. This would be a class that I would say has been a great constant reminder of why I love to teach. I am packing tissues tonight!

Being a Pre-k teacher I have seen some gifts given to the graduates, my favorite is the little ones given the book, " Oh The Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss and the family members write in the book each graduation kind of like their yearbook. I cry every time I read this book to my classes this time of year. It's perfect! It is a tradition I would love to do with my kids in the future!




Congratulations! 
Today Is your day.
You're off to Great places!
You're off and away!


And will you succeed?
Yes! You Will. indeed!
(98 and 1/4 percent guaranteed) 

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!


So I'll need to grab a box a tissues for tonight! 
Read "Oh The Places You'll Go!" 
or just hug your loved ones because remember you are lucky to have them!



What did everyone think about last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars? It wasn't as exciting as the first, in my opinion. 


I feel like this week is going slow.... today should be Friday.... Right?


Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...