Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sometimes simple is all you need!

Hey! I always find it to be so much fun to take simple stuff and together they become such a super cute outfit! T-shirt, shorts, sandals, and a dash of accessories you have an outfit everyone is asking where did you get it?

You could totally wear this outfit tomorrow because I bet you have all the pieces to this simple...yet...CUTE outfit!

Go to your closet or your dresser and pull out your... Black t-shirt.....your khaki shorts....grab your fedora ( because I know you bought one like I said to in my  Hats Off It's Sunday post) and slip on your black sandals..... and sprinkle on some bling... you will have such a super cute outfit that I bet you are thinking "holy crap...why didn't I think of that?"

Let me take a bow and say, "Thank you." :)

<3 Ashley
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...