Monday, September 26, 2016

Audrey and I have work to do!



Like I posted a couple days ago, (Whoa there!) I am wanting to get back into the swing of things of working on myself.... My new Zumba sets have come in.

My Fit Bit is charged and I am ready to go!

I have Weight Watchers app ready as well!

I am pumped!

 Audrey needs some help too. She has put on some pounds as well. Which I feel terrible! Been a bad mom to her. Although the Summer wasn't filled with many sunny weekends to where we could take her to the lake like we did last year. 

She isn't over weight but I just want to help her before things get that way.

Plus if I am moving more she should too!

Walking will be a great thing for the both of us!

Maybe we will go to the outdoor Mall again and walk around. Something different and new adventure 

I also found an Idea to try with her.

You play “find it” at meal time. Toss a piece to the left, then to the right. Go back and forth and the dog gets some exercise running around the room.


Her Vet has suggested to give her dry food for one meal and green beans for the next meal. 

If you have any ideas or treats... Please Comment below and let me know some more things to do.


Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...