Thursday, September 22, 2016

Just caused I'm married doesn't mean we stop dating....

We received a Date Jar from the guest at the wedding, But with Fall starting... I find it so easy to think of neat dates to do.


*Drive to the Mountains
* Going to the Pumpkin Patch
* Going Apple Picking
* Breweries/ Winery tours
*Go to a Washington Redskins Game
* Bon Fires
*Halloween Parties
* Ghost Tour

But the again... We have already done those every year... traditions but... need something new...

Need to spice it up a bit... so I went on a search.

Hmm... well when I went looking for date ideas I came across this one!

Good Will Date!  OMG!! Have you heard about this?  Looks like so much fun!


The rules are:

Each person picks out a Surprise outfit for the other person at Good Will
$10 budget
Gender appropriate.
When on the date you can't tell people it's a joke.
when you upload pictures you need to challenge others to have a Good Will date too!


Can You imagine?  Could be the craziest outfits! Would you do it?

 If you do I want to see!

I told my girls about it and they laughed and said they were down so we are going to do a drawing and put our names in.... draw a friend that we get to dress for the day....Meet up dressed in the clothes bought for us from Good Will and have a blast! 

Thinking of going to a winery all fancy and such! 

Although, it's not probably going to be a date with my Husband....  A date with your girls is always a must!!!

Seriously... Life is way too short and If you can't laugh at yourself.... Well then you aren't having enough fun!

I am my favorite comedian!

If you have any date ideas share them with me!

Have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...