Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Mask of Royalty

Once upon a time in a far away place, there lived a young girl who was treated like a princess by her husband. One day he came home to find his beautiful princess was super excited to have gotten new things in the mail. The princess skipped to her dressing room and there her excitement reached new levels and she quietly walked down the hall and what her husband saw frightened him......


AHHHHHHHHHHH!






Hey everyone! I wanted to share my new love with all of you! Royalty Detoxifying Mask from Younique! 


I used the foundation brush to apply the mask to my face because if you use your fingers the heat from them will activate the mask . Also when using your mask have a dark towel handy. No light colored ones... it will stain...


Not only have I detoxified my face but I also did my arm Pits!

 Why would you detox your arm pits you ask?




Not only will an armpit cleanse/ detox clean out the build-up of toxins on the skin, but it may reduce the volume and odor of your sweat, boost the immune system,  and decrease your cancer risk.
The new mask contains bamboo charcoal, which has been found to absorb toxins, impurities, and harmful substances, leaving the skin pure and radiant. It can also act as a gentle exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, creating a brighter skin tone. Meanwhile, the derivative of vitamin A has been shown to even skin tone, helping to improve skin hydration and texture, thus, giving a full and youthful appearance.

The NEW Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask  is available for purchase!!! For $49 it is equivalent to 20 masks at ONLY $2.50 each!!

 Sephora - Charcoal Pore Minimizing Mask: $8... it is ONE mask!

 Ulta - Charcoal Clarifying Mask: $7... one mask again!

 The Body Shop - Himalayan Charcoal Mask: $28.. but its .2 oz!! Ours is 1.7oz! 

(And NONE of these are oxygenating! Aka: fizzy, bubbly.. amazing!!)







I had a lot of fun with this as you can tell!

I love the soft, clean feeling the mask left me with! I can't wait to use it again!!! You can use it 2-3 times a week. 

Share your fun with me too!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...