Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Step back and say WHOA!

Good Morning!! How is everyone?! Hopefully ya'll are all doing SUPER DUPER! 

So I have to admit.... this year my drive for achieving goals is no where near as awesome as it was last year.... I have said so many times I was going to do....and I didn't.

I actually just read some of my motivational posts from last year and I read nothing but excitement and pride with myself. 

I'm not saying I don't like myself .... I do for sure!  

Just disappointed in myself... Plus my body has rolls that are rolling out of shirts i have never had issues with... that's disturbing...

In no way am I on here complaining and saying I am fat... just whoa what happened? 

The fact that I was able to slay the goals last year and this year have no motivation... it floored me... I could lose weight and exercise and be healthy for someone else's wedding but not my own.... Whaaaat?

Crazy...even worse... I have so many more resources too! Gym membership...Fitbit...2 Zumba DVD sets...resistance bands.... ankle weights...Weight Watchers program...

Like seriously!

Now that my wedding is done... I have the urge to get back into the routine. Isn't that silly?

Yet, I want to cook more! Different foods....

So, with all that said.... I guess there's no real reason for a starting point. Any time you can start over and go for it. There's no goal but the goal of doing it for myself.

Reading how good I felt and all the energy I had.... looked and sounds so wonderful.

Now, I think I will go back and read those posts again!

Goals  Motivation  Feel Good Weigh In Wednesdays

I have actually ordered 2 new to me Zumba sets.

Zumba Tone Up DVD Set

&

Zumba Country DVD

I will have those DVDs on Friday... So I think this weekend I will start getting back into doing my Zumba Routines and start wearing my FITBIT again.

Come On 10,000 steps!


Can't wait to share with you all about the DVD sets.

If you have those let me know what you think!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...