Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Black Friday!

Good morning! I didn't do any shopping. I am only having to get a few more gifts but I will be ordering them online! If you did do your shopping hope you had fun and were able to get what you were hoping to get :-)



I just watched an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer! Oh the memories! That was my show back in the day! I can quote most of the episodes! This episode was from season 2 with Spike and Drusilla....they were the perfect vampires! I am not a twilight fan and I don't think many Buffy fans were because let's be honest vampires don't glitter!



Tonight Kris and I are going to decorate for Christmas and watch a Christmas movie! We are going to eat our favorite dinner, chicken Alfredo from costco , thanks to his mom! I'm excited! Whoot whoot!


I will post pictures of our decorations once we get done tonight! Have a wonderful day! Stay warm!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...