Saturday, May 31, 2014

Don't need no designer tags

 So believe it or not but lately my shopping has been going on at Walmart! I am not ashamed of it either! They are a great buy and probably my favorite pieces in my closet right now!

 I have gotten 4 maxi dresses $15 each there and I have gotten the most compliments on them! Also I have bought $7 sandals there too!

The dresses are beautiful! One is Pink and Black chevron , one is Black and White Chevron, one is tan and black chevron and one is tropical colors!





They also have $12 maxi skirts and they are adorable as well!

I just love maxi skirts and maxi dresses they are so comfortable and make such a cute casual outfit or a dressy outfit!

Just adding different  accessorizes you can change your whole look! A fedora hat, denim vest, belt, scarf, and jewelry!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...