Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Adventures of Ducky and Elmo

Hello! Happy Thursday! Now people let me tell ya bout my best friend... She has been a little down this week so I decided to make a post just about her and it falls in with Throw Back Thursday because some of the pictures I am posting are some throwbacks. 





Natalie and I have been friends close to 6 years now. I met her 7 years ago at my job. She has now moved on to a high tech job so now I can no longer page for her to come help me with the paper towels at work. They are tough to get the cardboard out of but it was never a problem for her. 

Anyway, we have gotten closer as the years have gone on even with her leaving me at work. She has always been one I can call if I ever needed to vent or needed a friend. She's awesome! That is the truth for sure I have 4 times pop right in my mind where I called her and she was there for me right away! She was also the only best friend I have ever had watch me dance in a dance recital! That makes me very lucky and blessed. We have had our ups and downs like every friendship does but still no matter how long life keeps us busy we can always talk and be right back to where we were laughing and singing as we dance to our favorite songs. 

We would have the best times going downtown together dancing! we had our own playlists every weekend that we would play to pump us up for the nights. We never wore the same outfits because of course we would get pictured and of course they would go on Facebook

We have done so many awesome things together throughout the years. A couple memories that stand out are getting attacked by Ladybugs at the beach, learning that Buffalo Wild Wings does have mini corn dogs, finding out that dancing "is all in de hips", and that there are languages out there that we never even knew about!


So here's to one of my Best Friends...... I love you and SMILE!!! 







<3 Ashley




2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post, Ashley! You can feel so lucky for having a long friendship with her. Keep up the good work - I know and I can feel you concerning blogging ... it takes so much time and work to get more followers/readers, so just stick to it! :)

    Rathana xo Join The Fashion LINK UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what great friends you are!! xoxo Alana simpleloveboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...