Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sometimes you just gotta getaway!

Hey Everyone! sorry I haven't been posting much but I went out of town and then I have been busy at night with it being Dance recital week! I am beyond exhausted! Anyway! Kris and I went with a group of our friends to Nags Head NC. for Memorial day! I was not excited about the idea at first but after a couple of bad days last week... going to the beach sounded perfect!


The Beach was perfect! we saw dolphins jumping and pelicans swooping down all in a line! The days were perfect on the beach not too hot and not too cold! the ocean water was freezing but that didn't bother me I don't get in the ocean just my feet do and they did with the tide coming up! Kris and I had a great time and would love to make that trip again!


Hope yall had a wonderful weekend with your loved ones! Tomorrow is Friday! 
Comment below how you spent your Memorial day weekend!
Thanks for reading
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...