Friday, May 30, 2014

Fashion Friday You know you love me

Spotted Blake Lively wearing this cute simple outfit that I want to help you recreate for your Fashion Friday! This post also falls into the Flash Back Friday category as well, because I used to watch Gossip Girl every Tuesday night loving Blake Lively's character Serena Van Der Woodson. Ahh the memories! I was hooked on that show just like I am hooked on Pretty Little Liars and well if you loved Gossip Girl you will love Pretty Little Liars as well! 


Anyway, This outfit is simple and yet such a light, flowy one for those upcoming summer days! I have actually worn my own look a like outfit and get compliments on it all the time. for accessories when wearing this outfit I usually just keep it simple with gold tones or silver. Which every pieces I choose! My hair I wear down with a little curl, wave, or just straight. 





Enjoy your day and hope the fashion bug bites you and gets you wanting to recreate this outfit for yourself! If you do recreate this outfit let me know in a comment below or if you simply want to just say Hi please please please go right ahead and do that!

Thank you for reading!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...