Friday, May 23, 2014

Fashion Friday!

Whoot whoot! It's Friday! Happy Friday! Just wanted to let you in on the new pieces I have added to my closets!  First from Mark.  I ordered an outfit, handbag, and wedges! they haven't arrived yet I'm hoping today but I think they will be here tomorrow! I love all the colors and I'm such a sucker for Chevron! I though the top would get worn with those shorts as well as maxi skirts and other colorful shorts I have! The wedges they could be worn with any of my dresses honestly! The shorts have awesome colors! I can't wait to wear them! The handbag! HOW CUTE!!!! I can't wait!

 




Then from Wetseal I ordered a hat, vest, and dress. Wetseal always has such great sales! Also I would totally advise you getting the Fashion insider savings card on your first order of purchasing the card you get 20% off and then each order after that is 10% which will help in the long run and the card is good for a whole year and will go to an unlimited amount of orders and you can use it in stores as well!


 Pleated Band Straw Fedora














I hope these pieces inspire your wardrobe or give you that little fashion bug itch to do a little shopping of your own!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...