Monday, March 30, 2015

Update and Motivate

Hey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have spent most of the Saturday doing this new thing to me called cleaning....I hate to clean and yet this "weight watcher/ fitness freak" gets up Saturday mornings read to clean... It's very funny to see Kris's face when he walks in the room and I am cleaning. Like today, "Umm...you're dusting." Haha yeah I was... Crazy I know! 


Sunday, I went to the Yoga barre class,( holy soreness) went with my mom to a viewing of one of my sister's best friends in school, lunch, and then cuddled the rest of the day with Audrey!


Speaking of Audrey I feel like she grew over night! Wow! We changed her food and when I woke up this morning BAM there was a whole lotta dog haha 

She also got a gate to get to just stay in the kitchen while we are at work now, hoping that will clam her down more then keeping her in her crate all day. We shall see how that works out today!


Now if you need some motivating to get active this week here are some quotes:


You can't expect to look like a million bucks, if you eat off of the dollar menu... eat clean


It took more then a day to put it on. It will take more then a day to take it off.


Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...