Friday, February 26, 2016

All in one weekend

Flash Black Friday

.......Left one job...got engaged...started new job.... 

I'm not Miss Ashley anymore.... sad but it was time to go. I had such an awesome class to leave on so there were only happy goodbyes. The last of my babies went off the Kindergarten and I went on to have a Big Girl job... Now I work in an office.... Something I never thought I would do.... always said ,"Eww I can't just seat at a desk all day." Well I do now and it has been really quite fun. I type out invoices for the work the mechanics have done on tractor trailers and such. Totally different from being a Pre-K teacher.... although the "men" around here do throw tantrums so at the same time.... not so different.  

That night we "celebrated" by going to see Chase Rice in concert! What an awesome time!


So I woke up a little upset but nervous and all I got a call the next day did I want to go get my nails done.... I replied with, "No I really don't have the money," To then be told she didn't ask if I had money but did I want to go. Well then I found out it was just going to be a big girls day. Kris's mom, his sister in law, niece and me!

We got our nails done..... went to lunch....went shopping...well that night Kris and I were going to go see our friend's band play. I told everyone come on out. We got there to see everyone did come out. No way!

It was such an awesome time I found a new drink there that was very yummy and on my 3rd one right after the band played "Gettin Giggy With it" The band stopped and said, " oh hey guys we have an annoucement..... To the driver of a silver Ford F150  and he read the licence plate..... it of course was Kris's truck. Someone hit your truck so we need the owners on stage. Kris said come on and I said, " um no that's your truck." well all of a sudden I am being pushed onto the stage. Tipsy and freaking out a little Kris bent down and asked me to Marry Him!!!!

I was completely speechless and cried the rest of the night!!! haha I really did! August 29th will never be the same! I called my mom and dad....called my Dee-ma.....Facebook status.... Istagram pictures.....all the above.

Such an awesome night! That will never forget! We are planning to get married September 10th of this year. Planning a wedding is very very VERY stressful. 

We were going to do destination wedding..... SUPER EXPENSIVE! 

Now we are looking for venues around home.

I got my dress already with my mom and funny thing is... THE FIRST WEDDING DRESS.... I tried one. That was such a fun day! My mom and I just went to go look and ended up leaving with the dress.

Now I need to get focused and start working out and doing Weight Watchers again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...