Sunday, February 28, 2016

Let me introduce you to.......Clyde

Yep... Can you believe it?! Kris heard about Clyde and jumped to go get him. Yep that's right I said KRIS. MR. No Dogs no pets not in my house.... to we now have 2?!!

Clyde was given to us from a lady that works with my brother in law. She felt bad for him beings that she couldn't give him as much attention as he needs because her job kept her away a lot. 

He has been such a loving boy. I am in love!!

Clyde is 3 years old and and Old English Bulldog! 

His Birthday is June 6th

He has an appointment to visit the vet and get a check up.

March 7th we go for surgery to umm well not be so much of a boy if you catch my drift...


Audrey and Clyde get a long great! Clyde hasn't started playing with toys yet so Audrey gets a little aggravated with him over that. All she wants to do is play!!

Day by day Clyde is getting more comfortable and I mean that good ways!

At first Clyde was only eating his food when we all went to bed and wouldn't take treats. I was heartbroken. Like in this house we get spoiled! Take the spoiling! He now is the one how is by the treat jar first once they come inside!!!





My world does revolve around my Fur Babies so
I can't wait to share more with you about the Adventures of Audrey and Clyde!


Stay tuned...

<3 Ashley
Audrey & Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...