Wednesday, February 24, 2016

???????

Ummm..... So Hey..... I have a lot to tell you all and I have been wanting to start my Blog back up so I could. Audrey actually might have messed up my laptop in June of last year... you know after my last post... Yeah so I haven't been able to post anything.... I have been asking for a new lap top and well I haven't gotten one yet... It's next on list!!!


Which a lot has happened....I threw Kris a Surprise 80's rocker party for his 30th Birthday... new job...I'm engaged...I'm going to be an aunt...found my dress...we have a new fur baby.... I'm a Representive for Younique...... 



So I have a lot of explaining to do....

I will get right to it...

when..

I..

...get home...

you know from work...

I promise!!! I won't disappoint...

I will share all about everything above and share new recipes...some Younique products... More adventures of Audrey and her new Big Brother Clyde.


So Buckle up! I plan to have my posts going this weekend. You know, in between my Fuller House binge I will be having! 

Have an awesome day!

Love,

Ashley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...