Saturday, February 27, 2016

Younique


So I have fallen in love and started a new adventure!!! 

I loved Selling Avon but things didn't really work out.... I took part of a couple different Younique parties and ordered some Mascara..... and that was it I have used it every day since!!! 

I am in love!!!

Well I became a little addicted looking up all the tips and products and finally I just had to started selling it







Here are the products I have gotten so far......

Now I am waiting impatiently for my presenter's kit to come in along with Items I ordered with my Hostess rewards from having a party! 

As of right now, my favorite product is the 3D Fiber Mascara!!

You can visit


To order your own Yonique Products!

Comment below if you use Younique and Let me know what your favorite Product is!!!!

If you don't use Younique and are interested in learning more about the products..... Let me know!!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...