Monday, February 29, 2016

Binge watched my weekend away....

Happy Extra day everyone!! 
As I am sure most of you did the same this past weekend if you are a member of Netflix you binged watched Fuller House!
I did and I absolutely loved the show I laughed and cried and honestly felt all warm and fuzzy inside!
It was so awesome to see the whole cast back together and see how they have grown. Uncle Jesse "Have Mercy" is still the hottest uncle I have ever seen! DJ's son Max, Can I have him? Omg what a cutie and so funny!
I was so very pleased with the show and I am not upset at all that I spent my weekend on the couch watching it. I feel quite relaxed and quite happy!
This weekend made me really sit back and take a trip down memory lane. Such a fun time!



So Now I am in need of a new show to watch, not necessarily to binge watch but watch as a reward after I work out! 

That's right, I am going to get back into the swing of things!

I gotta get that " Bride Bod" for the wedding!

So if you have any shows on Netflix that would be good to watch let me know!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...