Thursday, February 25, 2016

Kris is 30!

So to me this is taking a walk down memory lane since this happened in June but to you this party just happened!!!!

This was Kris' 30th Birthday party! He had no clue and actually moped around acting like no one wanted to celebrate his Birthday. I have given him a T-shirt so he was being a little mean that that was ALL I got him... Little did he know....

I already had decorations and food hiding in my trunk! His party was a hit. 80's music played.. He had a Guitar Hero cake made thanks to my mama's cake baking skills. I iced cupcakes and made PAC Man ghosts on them! Everything was perfect! He also got to crack open a piƱata that was stuffed with candy....little bottles of alcohol.... Condoms....and pregnancy tests!!! That was hilarious to see the facial expressions of everyone! As soon as he showed up we sprayed him with Silly string and shouted,"SURPRISE!!!!"

I would totally do that party all over again! I was so happy and proud and to see him having an awesome time was the best!!!
This was his costume a few years ago so I had to let it be a part of the decor!!!
Kris loved Guitar Hero.... So why not have a cake that fit the theme 
This was such a funny idea!
I was quite proud of my Pac Man Ghosts!!!
Gotta Dress the part!
The very happy couple! 
<3
So Much Fun!
Making Coronaritas for Kris....

The next day we all met back over to the party to clean up and have a day by the lake...... The birthday boy was missing... So I'd say mission accomplished!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...