Monday, July 10, 2017

July Kudos

Lucky You!

Here's Post # 2 

I realized I didn't inform you all of the July Kudos...

What is wrong with me?

I must be having my "old mind" set in now...

Let me introduce you to the True Colors Collection!

                                    


These Eye mineral Pigments are going away the end of this month and actually a lot have already been sold out...


Lets take a moment to remember the great colors...



sniffle sniffle...



Alright...


So here at this very moment are the colors that are left for you to choose from...



I actually have 2 colors on the way to me...

Dignified (Green)
and 
Adorable ( Brown)


Hope you get to grab up the colors you are looking to get.

If you are only seeing 1 or 2 colors they are $12.50 each.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them!

Have an Awesome day!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...