Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Kissing My 20's Good Bye: Lip Combo # 4

Hey Hey Hey!!

OMG Friday is coming so quick!

Ugh!

I don't want to adult anymore.... Don't grow up it's a trap!!!

Anyway, I'm on here today to show you another lip combo to help me kiss my 20's Good Bye!

I used Plush Lip liner as an all over color then applied Lucid Lip gloss.

Love this nude color combo!


I have recently become obsessed with this mauve color! I have even had my nails painted this mauve color. 

I have bought shirts and dresses in this color as well!!!

Obsessed!

Back to the lip combo.....



This is Plush Lip liner as an all over color.


This is just Lucid Lip gloss 



Lastly here are the colors together that created this awesome nude lip combo!


What do you think? 

I'm in love!

Thank you so much for reading my post!

Hope you all have an awesome day!!

Please leave me some love!!!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...